Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Red Sox 7, Tampa Bay 4

Another night without a baseball game on and gamecast was not updating. I knew we should have gotten some sort of sport package. All there is on ESPN is basketball. Anywho, I could only read about the game and check the score eervy 5 minutes during American Idol and House. Great show House is. I had an alligence to er but this show has it's own take on the cases, more complicated situations, and quirky House is an interesting fellow. Anywho, I digress...

These are the major highlights that I have read about the game. Adam Stern dove to catch a heart-stopping, game ending out with bases loaded. The David Ortiz shift was in full effect with 6 players in the outfield, none in the infield.
Manny with a 2-run single, Youk with a 2 out, 2 run double in the 8th. Papelbon with his 7th save.

Now I am really liking the new team! Keep up the good work!

No comments: