Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'm completely and utterly freakin out right now.

The Red Sox are playing the BJ's, I mean the Red Sox are getting their dupas handed to them tonight by Toronto. I can't watch the game b/c I am in stupid VA, where I have been living since January of '02. I'm watching and reading ESPN gamecast, trying to read other blogs about the Sox, while my husband is cutting strips of fabric for a quilt that he has been designing. Yes, my husband the marine is showing me his creative side. Love you honey. I can't vent, this is my only outlet, our daughter is sleeping quietly in her crib, and I'm holding back screams as I watch, I mean read and follow yellow dots, that every Red Sox player is either flying out, grounding out or striking out. Loretta and Ortiz have the only significant hits of the game which occured in the first inning. 12 hits to 6 Red Sox hits, the score is 8-1. What is going on? Now it's the top of the 8th and Francona puts Foulke in. Great for his psyche. I'm just going to have to shut it off. I can't stand it.

No comments: