Thursday, April 27, 2006

4 Things

My sister responded to that email the other day:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Bus girl then server at the Lenox House, Lenox MA (Just like my big sis!)
2. Intern for the DOE, Child Support Enforcement Division
3. Telemarketer for one day (my birthday was the next day and my friend Sara and I were sitting in offices right across from each other and were hysterically laughing with each call)
4. TTP!

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Swingers
2. The NeverEnding Story
3. Amelie
4. Crash

Four places I have lived:
1. Pittsfield, MA
2. Amherst, MA
3. Oxford, England
4. Alexandria, VA

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Sex and the City
2. Number One Single with Lisa Loeb (I don;t know if it is still on, but I > like it too)
3. Jeopardy
4. Scrubs/The Office

Four places I have been on vacation: (I can list only 4?)
1. Ireland
2. San Diego
3. Does the Dominican count as a "vacation"?
4. London/Paris

Four websites I visit regularly:
1. www.redsox.mlb.com
2. www.berkshireeagle.com
3. www.thefirst180.blogspot.com
4. www.weather.com

Four of my favorite foods (just four?):
1. Apple Pie
2. Cottage Cheese
3. DEFINITELY MOM's CHILI
4. JEN'S CHEESY POTATOES

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. I am perfectly content sitting in my bed writing this email right now

Four things I always carry with me:
1. CHAPSTICK
2. cell phone
3. my calendar
4. water

Four friends/family members who I have tagged that I think will respond:
1. no one

No comments: