Sunday, April 09, 2006

Easter Bunny


The Easter Bunny came to our apartment complex this morning for the kids. Hiding eggs and taking pictures. Lily was so cute, running around, grabbing eggs and putting them in her basket. 14 months, well now 14 and a half months. She's growing up so fast. She was a little shy around all of the other kids. She didn't want to be in the group picture and hid in between my legs.

Next weekend is Easter Sunday. Time is flying by, April is already here. This month is my birthday month, turning a huge 29, HUGE! I can't believe it. Anyway, mom will be driving down for the weekend so that will be nice. Hopefully we will be able to get up to Massachusetts for Mother's Day weekend.

My cousin's coffee shop is doing well, Cup and Saucer on Main Street in North Adams. The last time we were up there we cleaned his windows for lunch. Awesome sandwiches, my favorite, which I have had everytime I have been in there is roastbeef on toasted foccacia, provolone cheese, shaved red onion, wild mushroom pesto. Tried the lobster bisque with it the last time, amazing combination.

We also stopped by Tala's quilt shop in the Heritage State Park shops there in North Adams. Loved the selection of fabrics. I have been trying to quilt. I have 2 quilt tops finished. I'm stuck on the binding. When my mother comes down for Easter I'm hoping that she can show me her skills. I'm also working on a watercolor quilt. It's is supposed to look like something like the following but the colors are different more reddish purples like a plum.


We'll see how it works out. I tried piecing it together on the interfacing, but it takes some time to arragne it perfectly.

Lily is getting into something, got to run!

No comments: