Monday, December 21, 2009

It's been long overdue...


Has it really been two years since my last post?  Miss me???

So last night I was reading back through a couple of posts, and the memories came flooding back.  And my, how I have grown!  To bring you up to speed... I now have three little monsters running around, Lily is now 4, though closing in on 5 in a month, James just had his second birthday and of course our crazy dog Nika.  We have moved 3 times and bought our very first house one year ago.  A cute cape bungalow with a small gorgeous "secret garden" like yard.   I was going to start a blog about decorating the house, then I was going to start a blog about our exterior painting adventures but then I realized, I already had a perfectly nice blog and I would just add to it.  So that's what I'm doing!  So exciting!  I'm still as unfocused as ever, dabbling in gardening, quilting projects, scrapbooking, decorating, organizing, designing a wardrobe space...  I already know what you are thinking, I'll admit it, I am a domestic goddess.  ha!  In addition to my domestic duties, I have enrolled in a community college up here in NY and I am taking pre-requisite courses for an accelerated 3 semester nursing program.  I have 7 classes completed, one more to go in the spring and I have already applied to the University.  I should learn of my fate by February.  Also in the mix, another possible relocation to either Plattsburgh, 5 hours North or Poughkeepsie 3 hours South.  Ah, military life!

So... I invite you to sit back, relax and enjoy some light reading about my daily adventures!

No comments: