Thursday, May 26, 2005

Are we there yet?

Here it is folks, my very first blog. Let me first give a shout out to my husband... Happy Birthday honey! I love you!!! And of course Carrie Underwood! We knew you would be the next American Idol! (Like she is going to be reading this...)

Okay, so the last time I wrote my thoughts down, my diary was stolen from my hiding spot and pages were photocopied. Yup, they were given back. So I figured, let's let the entire world read this one. I have a lot on my mind these days and I'm sure my husband is starting to tune me out and I need to vent...

Actually my reasoning for this blog was to chronicalize (is that a word) the chaotic life of a working mother which was already chaotic before the baby... So offer up suggestions or laugh and cry with me through this new endeavor called motherhood. I'm sure that's not all I'm going to talk about.

The past 4 months have been amazing, I can only imagine what's in store. Let the journey begin...

1 comment:

AHMoore said...

I believe plain old "chronicle" would have been sufficient.

Fabulous job- I am sooo excited about your blog.

Keep on posting...